Eastcliffe in Port Isaac Cornwall is a two bedroom cottage with sea views and ample parking. The cottage is finished to a high standard having recently been completely refurbished by the owner.
- One double bedroom and one twin. Large bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower. Laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Full central heating.
- Open plan fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Dining area. Comfortable sofa and chairs
- Colour TV, video and CD player.
- Free Wi-Fi/internet
- Outside, patio with garden furniture, separate paved seating area and ample parking – something of a rarity in Port Isaac!
- All linen provided and all services included (no annoying extras to pay when you leave)
But there are loads of houses in Port Isaac. Why should I choose this one? Here’s why:
- Fantastic position
- 1 minute from the beach
- 30 seconds from the pub, but far enough away not to hear it!
- private, secure parking (very rare)
- space to sit outside, front and rear
- not one of dozens we manage like the letting agents. This is our only cottage and so receives our full attention
- telephone at no charge
- all inclusive – no annoying charges for electricity etc when you leave